1. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Sandwich Squad's Aaron Biggs & Mecha Mercenary defeated Ethan Sharpe & Dr. Daniel C. Rockingham by pinfall to retain the tag titles (10:44)
2. The Fury Of Him & Sis v. Dirty Daddy & Snooty Foxx was thrown out by the referee after both teams refused to comply to the referee's instructions, ruled No Contest (2:33)
3. "The Wrestling Machine" Otto Schwanz w/Ethan Sharpe defeated "The 7 Foot Savage" P.B. Smooth by pinfall to advance to the main event 6-Pack Challenge (6:56)
4. CWF Rising Generation League Champion Cain Justice defeated "Bone Collector" Dominic Garrini by submission to retain the title and advance to the main event 6-Pack Challenge (10:25)
5. Chip Day defeated "The Realist" Alex Daniels by pinfall to advance to the main event 6-Pack Challenge (6:22)
6. CWF WorldWide Television Champion Aric Andrews defeated the crowd-chosen challenger Kool J by pinfall to retain the title and advance to the main event 6-Pack Challenge (3:48)
7. Smith Garrett defeated Xsiris by pinfall in singles grudge match action to advance to the main event 6-Pack Challenge (5:43)
8. Roy Wilkins & Arik Royal w/Coach Gemini & Harry Carey defeated Nick Richards & PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Chet Sterling to qualify for the upcoming Kernodle Brothers Tag Team Tournament (15:54)
9. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Trevor Lee defeated CWF WorldWide Television Champion Aric Andrews to win the main event 6-Pack Challenge match and retain the title (34:15) [Order of elimination: 1. Smith Garrett, 2. Otto Schwanz, 3. Chip Day, 4. Cain Justice & 5. Aric Andrews]
Officials: Redd Jones, Robbie Walsh & Kevin Pierce
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
Ethan Alexander Sharpe's Personal Life Coach Dr. Daniel C. Rockingham introduces himself to CWF Tag Champion Aaron Biggs with an informative pamphlet.
CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Champion Mecha Mercenary grabs the face of Sharpe in tag title action.
Biggs looks for a place to dump the trash...
Rockingham goes to the basics trying to do something to affect Mecha Mercenary.
Sis clobbers Dirty Daddy in the chops with a roundhouse right in tag team action.
The Fury of Him pulls Sis off of the ropes onto Dirty Daddy on the canvas.
Snooty Foxx considers going after Sis after she tumbles through the ropes.
Foxx tries to get the win covering Him on the canvas.
"The 7 Foot Savage" P.B. Smooth squares off with the "Wrestling Machine" Otto Schwanz with a shot in the main event 6-Pack Challenge on the line.
Smooth connects with Schwanz, who is unfamiliar with dealing with a taller opponent.
Schwanz digs deep as the Savage eyes him for more damage.
The Wrestling Machine takes Smooth to the canvas to negate his height advantage.
The "Bone Collector" Dominic Garrini challenges Rising Generation League Champion Cain Justice for the title and a spot in the main event.
Two martial arts forms collide as Garrini takes Justice to the canvas.
Justice retaliates with a little leverage on the wrist of Garrini.
Cain Justice tries not to take a bite out of the canvas as the "Bone Collector" drives his face into the floor.
Chip Day flips over the top turnbuckles as "the Realist" Alex Daniels exits the corner in singles action with a spot in the 6-Pack Challenge up for grabs.
The referee backs Day away from Daniels as he struggles to his feet in the corner.
Daniels whips Day across the ring into the ropes at warp factor 3.
Chip Day finally gets the attention of the "Realist".
CWF WorldWide Television Champion Aric Andrews hoists fan-picked challenger Kool J up to spike him into the canvas.
Andrews drops Kool J to the canvas as he defends his title and works toward entering the main event.
Andrews torments Kook J in the ropes.
The TV Champion has a few words for the "powers that be" at ringside.
Xsiris drives a shoulder into the midsection of Smith Garrett in singles action with a spot in the main event 6-Pack Challenge on the line.
Garrett fires up on his rival, who's even wearing the same color tights.
Xsiris leans on Smith Garrett while cranking on his chin.
Garrett catches Xsiris from behind to roll him to the canvas.
All Star Roy Wilkins tangles with PWI International Ultra-J Crown Champion Chet Sterling in Kernodle Brothers Tag Tournament Qualifying action.
Sterling catches All Star Arik Royal in the midsection as he rushes in.
Nick Richards collides with Royal in mid-ring.
Wilkins gathers up the ankle of Richards as he heads towards a tag with Arik Royal.
CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Trevor Lee starts the main event 6-Pack Challenge against Chip Day.
Lee dropkicks Otto the Wrestling Machine in the ear.
Trevor Lee poses while controling Aric Andrews, Smith Garrett & RGL Champion Cain Justice.
TV Champ Aric Andrews attacks Chip Day while Trevor Lee is occupied with Otto and Justice.
Otto Schwanz drops in on the ribs of Smith Garrett.
Lee catches Cain Justice with an uppercut.
Chip Day right before kicking Ethan Alexander Sharpe in the moustache.
Aric Andrews catches Lee and powers him off of his feet.
Arik Royal, Brad Attitude & Roy Wilkins celebrate beating down Trevor Lee following the main event.
CWF Mid Atlantic's Rising Generation League returns to live action on Saturday March 4th at 7:30pm at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium for a full card of pro wrestling action! Purchase your seats NOW at CWF247.COM!
CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday March 11th at 7:30pm at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium for the taping of CWF WorldWide 100th Episode! Purchase your seats NOW at CWF247.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.