1. CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay defeated Corporate Number Dad w/Number Braaah by pinfall in non-title singles action (12:15)
2. Redemption's Michael McAllister defeated Bellamy Koga by pinfall in singles action (9:26)
3. Cain Justice defeated Number Braaah by submission in singles action (13:12)
4. Dirty Daddy w/Ethan A. Sharpe defeated Redemption's Nick Richards by pinfall in singles action (19:05)
5. CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions Donald J. BitDon & Otto Schwanz w/Khan O'Kelly defeated "TKO" Teddy Ireland Jr. & Adrian "Action" Jackson by pinfall in non-title tag team action (13:27)
6. All Star "Ace" Arik Royal defeated Mike Mars by pinfall in singles action (27:32)
7. CWF Worldwide Television Champion "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs defeated "Corruptor" Ethan A. Sharpe w/Dirty Daddy by pinfall to retain the title (8:26)
8. "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs & Nick Richards defeated Ethan A. Sharpe & Dirty Daddy by pinfall in tag team action (0:14)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones & Joseph E. Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
PWI President William L. Cross announces the upcoming Kernodle Brothers Tag Team Tournament and announces that the winner of the 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament will become the next CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion.
The Corporate Number Dad hasn't even taken off his jacket before deciding to lock up with singles opponent "Cowboy" Kool Jay.
After a chant of "Wrinkled Shirt" Kool Jay dons the masked man's jacket.
The Corporate Number Dad tries to cover the Cowboy for a pinfall win.
"Cowboy" Kool Jay hoists the Number Dad across his shoulders for a drop to the canvas.
Bellamy Koga tries to slap the taste out of the mouth of singles opponent Redemption's Michael McAllister.
Koga connects with a dangerous back kick to the chin of McAllister.
Reactions take over as Michael McAllister resorts to a boot to the midsection of his own.
Big Koga tries to cover McAllister for the pin.
Rookie Number Braaah ties up with Cain Justice in singles action.
Cain Justice begins to manipulate the wrist of Number Braaah while also standing on his other hand.
Justice drops to the referee's position and the Pride of Pacific Palasades' natural surfing instincts take over.
Justice ties up Number Braaah on the canvas.
Corruption's Dirty Daddy tries to snatch the noggin of Redemption's Nick Richards in singles action.
Richards cranks on the chin of Dirty.
Dirty Daddy whips Nick Richards across the ring to the opposite corner.
Dirty goes to the top ropes to drop in on Richards.
"TKO" Teddy Ireland Jr. drops across the shoulders of CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion Donald J. BitDon in non-title tag team action.
Tag champion Otto "Wrestling Machine" Schwanz tries to crush the ribs of rookie Adrian "Action" Jackson.
Jackson and Ireland flapjack Donald J. BitDon face-first to the canvas.
"Action" Jackson and "TKO" whip Otto Schwanz into the corner turnbuckles.
Smith Garrett interrupts PWI President William L. Cross and "the 1st" Ric Converse as Weaver Cup Tournament seeding was being discussed.
Mike Mars goes behind All Star Arik "Ace" Royal in singles action.
Mike Mars is not amused with Royal.
Mike Mars clotheslines the Ace to the canvas.
Arik Royal drops from the turnbuckles onto Mike Mars.
Royal tries to power Mars out of the corner.
Mike Mars continues to punish the back of the All Star's Ace.
CWF Worldwide Television Champion "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs awaits challenger Ethan A. Sharpe's full attention in the main event.
Sharpe moves in and gets caught by Biggs in close.
Corruption's Ethan A. Sharpe harmlessly bounces off of the TV Champion after hitting the ropes.
The Rampaging Beast double chops Sharpe in the corner turnbuckles.
Sharpe spears the midsection of Biggs into the turnbuckles.
Ethan A. Sharpe tries to fight his way out of the grasp of Biggs.
Sharpe trips up Biggs into the corner in his last serious attempt to take down the champion.
CWF Mid-Atlantic returns on Saturday March 9th at Chapel Hill NC's Hargraves Community Center for CWF ILL STREET BLUES! Purchase your seats NOW at CWFTickets.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.