1. Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride defeated Number Braaah by pinfall in singles action (7:45)
2. BitDon ICO's Donald J. BitDon & Otto Schwanz w/Khan O'Kelly defeated Redemption's Michael McAllister & Adrian "Action" Jackson w/Nick Richards by pinfall in tag team action (16:41)
3. Kamakazi Kid defeated Aric Andrews by pinfall in Kazi Rules action (42:51)
4. Cain Justice defeated Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe by pinfall in singles action (13:40)
5. Corruption's Bellamy "Killer" Koga pinned CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions TKOPA's Teddy Ireland Jr. to win the main event EVERYTHING TO LOSE Match with Koga and partner Dirty Daddy becoming the new CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions (59:18) [Entrants/ante - 1. All Star Roy Wilkins/PWI International Heavyweight Championship; 2. All Star Arik Royal/Hair; 3. Corruption's Bellamy "Killer" Koga/Partner; 4. Corruption's Dirty Daddy/Partner; 5. Snooty Foxx/PWI Central Carolinas Championship; 6. "Cowboy" Kool Jay/CWF Rising Generation League Championship; 7. TKOPA's Teddy Ireland Jr./CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Titles; & 8. TKOPA's Ulysse "OPA" Demos/CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Titles]
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones & Joseph Eustis Hogan
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
Rob "Boogie Woogie Man" McBride explains the Time Warp to the masked Number Braaah in singles action.
Number Braaah explains he just wants to hang ten and ride some gnarly waves. McBride is unimpressed.
McBride rag-dolls the Number Braaah, who is being held up only by the ring ropes.
"Hey kid, you know Nelson?"
Number Braaah finds a sleeper hold keeps the Boogie Woogie Man from chopping him.
Redemption's Michael McAllister tenderizes the chest of BitDon ICO CEO Donald J. BitDon in the corner in tag team action.
Adrian "Action" Jackson clamps down a leg scissors on BitDon ICO's Otto Schwanz.
The Wrestling Machine whips Action Jackson into the corner turnbuckles.
Donald J. BitDon palms the skull of Michael McAllister on the canvas.
The CEO slips out of the Torture Rack attempt of Adrian Jackson!
Kamakazi Kid introduces the emergency exit's fire extinguisher to Aric Andrews in Kazi Rules action.
Kazi drops a few boots into the ribs and back of Andrews on the concrete.
Kamakazi Kid flips out over the prone Andrews on the canvas.
Aric Andrews moments after meeting a ladder head-first and then a trash can.
Andrews drives the ladder into the chest of Kamakazi Kid.
Andrews looks for more plunder to attack Kazi with.
Aric Andrews goes back to the direct approach, straigh to the face of Kamakazi Kid.
Kazi drops back-first through a table that he introduced into the contest.
After pouring several thousand thumbtacks on the canvas, Kazi drops Andrews right in the middle of them.
The final conflict before the pin. Kazi clobbers the still arrogant Andrews with a steel chair.
Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe focuses his attack on the arm of singles opponent Cain Justice after it was sofened up on the floor by a steel pipe.
This. Just looks like it hurts. Ouch.
The Corruptor drives his knees into the back of Justice and lets gravity drop him to the canvas.
Ethan Sharpe drops boots on his former tag partner in their first actual singles bout.
Justice hits the turnbuckles only to discover Bellamy "Killer" Koga waiting...Again.
Corruption's Bellamy Koga ties up with CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay in main event Everything To Lose action.
Killer Koga tries to snap the wrist of CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions TKOPA's Ulysse Demos.
PWI Central Carolinas Champion Snooty Foxx pounds the spine of his former tag partner, Corruption's Dirty Daddy.
Snooty Foxx powers up Ulysse "OPA" Demos for a slam.
The Cowboy takes a quick gallop around the ring on TKOPA's Teddy Ireland Jr.
The boot of "Cowboy" Kool Jay meets the cranium of Corruption's Killer Koga.
Dirty Daddy pulls Snooty Foxx towards the turnbuckles.
Foxx focuses on PWI International Heavyweight Champion All Star Roy Wilkins as All Star Arik "Ace" Royal moves in for the kill.
TKOPA's "TKO" Teddy Ireland Jr. kicks Killer Koga in the face after Ulysse Demos hoists him up.
Coach Gemini "tags in" for the All Stars and attacks Demos in the corner.
All Stars Royal and Wilkins try to surround Teddy Ireland Jr.
The focus of the All Star attack, the foot of Ireland Jr., becomes a problem for the tag champion.
Wilkins tries to force a submission out of TKOPA's "TKO" Teddy Ireland Jr.
CWF Mid-Atlantic returns to live action with CWF ALL STAR NIGHT - 2019 JOHNNY WEAVER MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT KICKOFF on Saturday June 15th at Gibsonville NC's Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium! Purchase your seats NOW at CWFTickets.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.