1. Kamakazi Kid defeated Redemption's Nick Richards by pinfall in first-round 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (11:12)
2. Jesse Ortega defeated Snooty Foxx by pinfall in first-round 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (10:41)
3. PWI International Heavyweight Champion All Star Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & Jarry Carey defeated CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion Corruption's Killer Koga w/Ethan A. Sharpe & Dirty Daddy by pinfall in first-round 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (7:39)
4. Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe w/Dirty Daddy defeated CWF Worldwide Television Champion "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs by count-out in first-round 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (9:00)
5. Donald J. BitDon w/Khan O'Kelly pinned CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay to win the CWF Golden Ticket the main event Freedom 500 match (51:55) [Order: 1. Otto Schwanz def. Number Braaah by pinfall; 2. Otto Schwanz def. Grand Daddy Numbers by count-out; 3. Mike Mars eliminates Otto Schwanz over the top rope; 4. Mike Mars def. Viva Las Amish's Hezekiah Hoskins by pinfall; 5. Mike Mars eliminates Viva Las Amish's Jebediah Moss over the top rope; 6. Viva Las Amish's Danny Vegas eliminates Mike Mars over the top rope; 7. Cain Justice def. Danny Vegas by submission; 8. Dirty Daddy def. Cain Justice by pinfall; 9. Adrian "Action" Jackson eliminated Dirty Daddy over the top rope; 10. Donald J. BitDon eliminated Adrian Jackson over the top rope; 11. Donald J. BitDon def. Buddy Flowers by pinfall & 12. Donald J. BitDon def. "Cowboy" Kool Jay by pinfall]
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Carlos Hernandez, Robby Walsh & J.D. Cormier
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
Old rivals Nick Richards and Kamakazi Kid shake hands before engaging in first round 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action.
Richards seems to have seen this before...
Kazi goes behind and Richards tries to counter by twisting out of his grasp.
Kamakazi Kid clobbers Nick Richards down to the canvas in the corner.
Kazi gets the ropes for a break when Richards ties up his legs with a Boston Crab.
PWI Central Carolinas Champion Snooty Foxx sizes up first-round Weaver Cup Tournament opponent, a former Cup winner, Jesse "El Fuego" Ortega.
Foxx dominates early over Ortega by sheer size and strength.
"El Fuego" tries to force Snooty Foxx to the canvas face-first.
Snooty Foxx grabs the ropes to force Ortega to break his armbar hold.
Ortega continues to assert pressure on Foxx with a Fujiwara armbar.
Robby Walsh has a few words with rookie fan-favorite Adrian "Action" Jackson between first-round bouts.
CWF Tag Team Champion Corruption's Bellamy "Killer" Koga tenderizes the chest of PWI International Heavyweight Champion All Star Roy Wilkins in first-round Weaver Cup Tournament action.
Koga drives a knee into the spine of Wilkins after putting him on the canvas.
Wilkins blasts a shoulder into the midsection of Killer Koga through the ropes from the ring apron.
Roy Wilkins stands over Koga awaiting his return to the vertical position.
Both men see the canvas rushing up to meet them with this Wilkins drop.
CWF Worldwide Television Champion "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs squares off against Corruption's Ethan A. Sharpe in the final first-round 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament contest.
The Beast advances with Sharpe backed into the corner.
The huge hands of Aaron Biggs double chop the chest of Ethan Alexander Sharpe in the turnbuckles.
Sharpe sees those hands but can't avoid them as Biggs closes in for the kill.
With the Corruptor prone on the canvas, Biggs feels the match is in hand.
The first-ever Freedom 500 bout kicks off with Otto Schwanz battling Number Brah for surpremcy and the CWF Golden Ticket.
Mike Mars goes toe-to-toe with the "Wrestling Machine" Otto Schwanz.
Schwanz rips across the eyes of Mars in the corner turnbuckles.
Mars whips Viva Las Amish's Hezekiah Hoskins across the ring into the turnbuckles.
Viva Las Amish's Jebediah Moss goes to slam the face of Mike Mars into the corner turnbuckles.
Viva Las Amish's Danny Vegas tries to put some space between himself and Cain Justice as they race around the ring.
Justice draws long-time rival Dirty Daddy and they collide in the squared circle.
Adrian "Action" Jackson hits the ring loaded for bear.
CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions Corruption's Dirty Daddy begs off from rookie Adrian Jackson.
Buddy Flowers hits the ring and engages with the current "King of the Hill" Donald J. BitDon.
CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay goes straight to the face of BitDon after entering the Freedom 500 match as the final competitor.
BitDon's Director of Marketing Khan O'Kelly takes advantage of the situation to get a shot at Kool Jay from the ring apron during the final elimination of the main event.
CWF Mid-Atlantic returns to live action with CWF OH WHAT A SUMMER! on Saturday July 27th at Gibsonville NC's Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium! Purchase your seats NOW at CWFTickets.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.