1. Top Shelf's Montana Black, Ian Maxwell & KL3 defeated Slade Porter, Court Montgomery & Kalis Miller by pinfall in six-man tag team action (7:49)
2. CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Team Champions Dawson Brothers' Zane & Dave Dawson defeated So Time's Snooty Foxx & Dirty Daddy by pinfall to retain the titles (6:27)
3. Shine's NOVA Champion Priscilla Kelly defeated Sis by submission in non-title singles action (3:53)
4. Ethan Alexander Sharpe defeated "A Very Handsome Man" Mitch Connor by pinfall in first-round 2017 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (4:24)
5. Smith Garrett defeated Cam Carter by pinfall in first-round 2017 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (0:17)
6. CWF Rising Generation League Champion Cain Justice & Chip Day battled to a time limit draw in first-round Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action, both men are eliminated from the tournament (10:00)
7. Chet Sterling defeated All Star Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & Jarry Carey by pinfall in 2017 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action (8:49)
8. Shane "Hurricane" Helms & Chet Sterling defeated All Stars Arik Royal & Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & Jarry Carey by pinfall in impromptu tag team action (13:48)
9. Aaron Biggs (Alabama) won an SEC battle royal last eliminating Zane Dawson (Auburn) (5:10) [Order of Elimination: 1. Ethan Alexander Sharpe (Ole Miss), 2. Donnie Dollar$ (Vanderbilt), 3. Michael McAllister (Mississippi State), 4. Ian Maxwell (Missouri), 5. Dave Dawson (Kentucky), 6. Chet Sterling (Tennessee), 7. Otto Schwanz (Texas A&M), 8. Roy Wilkins (South Carolina), 9. Mecha Mercenary (Arkansas), 19. Montana Black (LSU), 11. Arik Royal (Florida), 12. Snooty Foxx (Georgia), & 13. Zane Dawson (Auburn)]
10. CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Trevor Lee defeated CWF WorldWide Television Champion Aric Andrews by submission to retain the title (27:04)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Eric Foster & Kevin Pierce
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
Court Montgomery clamps down on Top Shelf's Ian Maxwell in six-man tag team action.
Top Shelf's KL3 puts the brakes on Kalis Miller.
Montana Black punishes Slade Porter after he gets tossed into the Top Shelf corner.
Kalis Miier drops big Montana Black to the canvas as partner Court Montgomery heads for the ring apron.
So Time's Snooty Foxx and Dirty Daddy double up on back elbows to bring CWF Mid Atlantic Tag Champ Dave Dawson to the canvas in title action.
Dirty Daddy drops an axehandle on Dawson on the canvas.
Zane Dawson grabs the hair of Dirty Daddy and informs brother Dave of his intent.
So Time double up and shoot the "One Man R!ot" Zane Dawzon into the ropes.
Current Shine NOVA Champion Priscilla Kelly goes to work on Sis, who had defeated her in a previous bout.
Kelly tries to take the breath away from Sis on the canvas.
Sis grabs the kicking leg of Priscilla Kelly to bring her to the canvas.
Sis stares down the ring official while ignoring his orders in the ropes.
2006 Weaver Cup Champion "Handsome" Mitch Connor gets busy with first-round 2017 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament opponent Ethan Alexander Sharpe.
Connor goes straight to the face of Sharpe on the canvas.
Sharpe grapevines himself onto Connor to keep him from clobbering him.
Ethan Alexander Sharpe tries to get closer to Connor as he shoves him away.
Chip Day twists the wrist of CWF's RGL Champion Cain Justice on the canvas in first-round 2017 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament action.
Justice snatches Day off of his feet for a drop to the canvas.
Cain Justice drops full body weight on the leg of Chip Day.
Justice takes his time in tying up Chip Day as the first-round time limit becomes a factor.
Chet Sterling cranks on the wrist of All Star Roy Wilkins in 2017 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament first-round action.
Sterling remains in control, much to the disdain of Coach Gemini at ringside.
Chet Sterling drops from an elbow from the rafters on Roy Wilkins.
Wilkins aims Sterling for a trip to the floor through the ropes.
Shane "Hurricane" Helms makes the save as the All Stars attack Sterling and demands a tag match!
The Hurricane goes after All Star Arik Royal after knocking him off of his feet.
Chet Sterling cranks on the wrist of Royal, who is not happy about it.
Coach Gemini lends his team a hand by grabbing the tights of Shane Helms in the corner.
Wilkins goes "long game" on Sterling and begins wearing him down after separating him from his partner.
Arik Royal feeds Sterling a full day's serving of ring boot.
Roy Wilkins celebrates sending the Hurricane to the canvas.
The eye of the Hurricane on the ring ropes, Helms builds momentum to take Wilkins to the canvas.
Florida (Arik Royal) pops Georgia (Snooty Foxx) in the mouth in ESPN Paul Finebaum SEC Battle Royal action.
Kentucky (Dave Dawson) looks for someone to eliminate.
CWF Worldwide Television Champion Aric Andrews and CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Trevor Lee prepare to lock up in no time limit Heavyweight Title main event action.
Trevor Lee tests Aric Andrews at center ring.
Andrews ducks under Lee's drop from the turnbuckles in the corner.
Aric Andrews drops an axehandle on Trevor Lee on the canvas.
Andrews hoists Lee into the air to drive his knee into the canvas!
Trevor Lee is about to get serious about obnoxious TV champ.
Aric Andrews uses the ropes to keep Lee from dragging him to midring.
Trevor Lee goes to the face of Andrews after the TV Champion brings both men's titles into the ring.
CWF Mid Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday August 12th at 7:30pm at Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium for the CWF VARSITY BLUES! Purchase your seats NOW at CWFTickets.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.