1. PWI International Heavyweight & CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion All Star Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini & Jarry Carey defeated Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe by pinfall to advance to the 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Final main event (13:54)
2. CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion All Star "Ace" Arik Royal w/Coach Gemini & Jarry Carey defeated Cain Justice by pinfall to advance to the 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Final main event (26:50)
3. Buddy Flowers, CWF RGL Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay & Mike Mars defeated Corporate Number Dad, Number Braaah & Viva Las Amish's Danny Vegas by pinfall in six-man tag team action (19:07)
4. CWF Worldwide Television Champion "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs defeated Steampunk Myzery by pinfall to retain the title (5:52)
5. Adrian "Action" Jackson won the 1st Annual Johnny Weaver Memorial 16-Man Battle Royal and a shot at the new CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion at CWF Gold Rush on Sept. 21st. [Order of Elimination: 1. Aaron Biggs; 2. Number Braaah; 3. Buddy Flowers; 4. Danny Vegas; 5. Killer Koga; 6. Dirty Daddy; 7. Hezekiah Hoskins; 8. Jebediah Moss; 9. Nick Richards; 10. Michael McAllister; 11. Mike Mars; 12. Snooty Foxx; 13. "Cowboy" Kool Jay; 14. Donald J. BitDon; 15. TGA Moss] (13:48)
6. CWF Tag Team Champion All Star "Ace" Arik Royal w/Jarry Carey defeated PWI International Heavyweight Champion & CWF Tag Team Champion All Star Roy Wilkins w/Coach Gemini by pinfall to win the 2019 Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament AND the CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title (21:35)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Redd Jones, Joseph E. Hogan & Carlos Hernandez
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
The first 2019 Weaver Cup Semi-Final pits Corruption's Ethan A. Sharpe against PWI International Heavyweight and CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion All Star Roy Wilkins for a spot in the main event.
Sharpe shows his moxy by barring the arm of the multiple title holder.
Wilkins reverses and cranks on the arm of Sharpe.
The Corruptor flies over the head of Roy Wilkins, dragging him to the canvas with his inertia.
Wilkins finds himself on the canvas at the feet of Ethan A. Sharpe with the Weaver Cup and the CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship in action.
CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champion All Star "Ace" Arik Royal gets a grip on Cain Justice in 16th Annual Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Semi-Finals action.
Justice cranks on the wrist of the Ace in the center of the ring.
Cain Justice tries to force Arik Royal's shoulders to the canvas.
Royal flips over the back of Justice, who was ducking what he thought was an incoming kick.
The AceGawd catches Justice in mid-air as he flies from the top turnbuckles.
Donald J. BitDon watches as Khan O'Kelly and Chris Riddle prepare for an arm wrestling contest.
BitDon's boot becomes the final factor in the third fall of the arm wrestling exhibition.
Corporate Number Dad stands on the back of his son Number Braaah to take on Mike Mars in six-man tag team action.
The Number Dad measures up with Buddy Flowers.
Viva Las Amish's Danny Vegas drags CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay into his team's corner.
The young Number Braaah takes over on the duly-elected sheriff of CWF Mid-Atlantic.
Mike Mars elbow drops Number Braaah with authority.
After re-uniting with Buddy Flowers, Number Braaah goes big air flippy over his own partner Danny Vegas!
CWF Worldwide Television Champion "Rampaging Beast" Aaron Biggs is ready for his title defense.
Biggs accepts a test of strength from challenger Steampunk Myzery.
Biggs muscles the Steampunk toward the corner turnbuckles.
Steampunk Myzery finds his boot in the hands of the Rampaging Beast.
The Thesz press illustrated.
Sixteen competitors duke it out in the 1st Annual Johnny Weaver Battle Royal, with the winner getting a shot at the new CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion in September.
Viva Las Amish's Hezekiah Hoskins clubs the back of Michael McAllister in the ropes.
All Star TGA Moss and "Cowboy" Kool Jay have a meeting of the minds in the corner.
Rookie Adrian "Action" Jackson gets back to his feet to try to eliminate Donald J. BitDon.
The BitDon Corp CEO finds himself in Action Jackson's torture rack!
CWF Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Champions All Stars Arik Royal and Roy Wilkins lock horns for the 16th Annual Johnny Weaver Memorial Tournament Championship AND the CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship.
Royal clamps a leg scissors around the chin of Wilkins on the canvas.
Roy Wilkins returns the favor, torquing the arm of Arik Royal.
Royal works a cloverleaf on the legs of Wilkins.
Long time partners begin taking the match to heart realizing what is on the line.
Arik Royal goes to the top ropes only to be followed by Roy Wilkins.
The fight becomes personal as Wilkins tries to lock in a submission hold on his championship tag partner.
The referee orders All Star TGA Moss, who arrived with one of the Mid-Atlantic Tag Title belts, out of the arena to the lockeroom.
Former All Star Mace Li appears on Royal's side with the other tag title belt, only to be ordered out of the arena.
Both men declined outside help and battled toe-to-toe before Coach Gemini helped Royal to an unprecedented third Weaver Cup Championship and the CWF Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title.
Roy Wilkins addresses the fans and his former partners about how the match played out.
Wilkins trashes the All Stars contract extension, becoming a free agent in September.
CWF Mid-Atlantic returns to live action on Saturday September 7th at Gibsonville NC's Mid-Atlantic Sportatorium! Purchase your seats NOW at CWFTickets.COM!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.