1. Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe w/Dirty Daddy & Bellamy Koga defeated Buddy Flowers by pinfall in singles action (11:35)
2. TGA Moss & Jamal The Titan defeated Danny Vegas & "The Amish Outlaw" Hezikiah Hoskins and the team of PWI Central States Champion Snooty Foxx & Rocky Webster by pinfall in three-way tag team action (16"28)
3. Adrian "Action" Jackson defeated the 2018 Model Number Man w/Corporate Number Dad by pinfall in singles action (11:59)
4. Cain Justice defeated TGA Moss by submission in special challenge singles action (11:34)
5. CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay defeated Steampunk Myzery by pinfall to retain the championship (11:18)
6. CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay defeated "Mr. Everything" Victor Andrews by pinfall in non-title challenge action (6:59)
7. TKOPA's Ulysse "OPA" Demos & "TKO" Teddy Ireland Jr. defeated Corruption's Dirty Daddy & Bellamy Koga by pinfall to qualify for the 3rd Annual Kernodle Brothers Tag Team Tournament (21:04)
Officials: Charles Richardson, Joseph Eustis Hogan & J.D. Cormier
All bouts sanctioned by Pro Wrestling International. Visit us online at www.pwipro.com!
Corruption's Ethan Alexander Sharpe drives an elbow into the face of Buddy "Flower Power" Flowers in singles action.
Powers backs Sharpe into the corner and blisters his chest.
Sharpe retaliates driving Flowers face-first into the corner turnbuckles.
Sharpe drops in on Flowers in the ring ropes.
PWI Central Carolinas Champion Snooty Foxx cranks on the wrist of Jamal the Titan in three-way tag team action.
TGA Moss advances on Rocky Webster after sending him to the canvas.
Webster tries to break up the pinfall attempt of Danny Vegas of his own partner "Amish Outlaw" Hebzikiah Hoskins.
Vegas whips Snooty Foxx across the ring to the turnbuckles.
Danny Vegas controls Rocky Webster on the canvas.
Moss cranks on the chin of Webster in the center of the ring.
The returning 2018 Model Number Man celebrates dropping Adrian "Action" Jackson to the canvas in singles action.
Jackson spears the masked Number Man to the canvas with authority.
Number Man once again in control over the rookie powerhouse.
The Number Man finds himself looking for the exit when "Action" Jackson hoists him up across his shoulders.
Cain Justice begins his torture of the challenge of the game TGA Moss.
"A man's wrist is not meant to bend that way!" - Gordon Solie
Using a familar attack, Justice tries to soften up his opponent for a submission.
TGA Moss goes for broke after finally getting out of the grasp of Cain Justice.
CWF Rising Generation League Champion "Cowboy" Kool Jay squares off against challenger Steampunk Myzery in title action.
Myzery clamps down in the hand of the Cowboy.
The Steampunk kicks out of a pin attempt with authority.
Steampunk Myzery tries to force Kool Jay to submit in the center of the ring.
"Mr. Everything" Victor Andrews throws down a challenge for a fight and the RGL Champion didn't back down, beginning his second match of the evening at the end of his first.
Andrews works the ribs to keep the RGL Champion from getting his breath.
Mr. Everything carries the Sheriff around looking for a place to put him.
Kool Jay is not in a good place if Andrews delivers a big slam from that height.
"TKO" Teddy Ireland Jr. takes the fight to Corruption's Dirty Daddy in main event tag team action with the winner automatically qualified for the 3rd Annual Kernodle Brothers Tag Team Tournament in May.
Corruption's Bellamy Koga steps through the ropes to discover Ulysse "OPA" Demos has returned to the USA and to the Sportatorium.
Dirty Daddy is tied up on the canvas and the victim of a double soccer kick from TKOPA!
Ireland slams his own partner on the prone Dirty Daddy.
Ulysse Demos snaps Corruption's Koga to the canvas.
Dirty Daddy clobbers Ireland Jr. with a clothesline.
Bellamy Koga delivers a big boot to the chest of TKO on the canvas.
The latest Corruption recruit shows his power before slamming Teddy Ireland Jr. to the canvas.
Ulysse "OPA" Demos nails Corruption's Dirty Daddy with a flying body block.
TKOPA celebrate their win and qualifying for the Kernodle Brothers Tag Team Tournament in May.
CWF Rising Generation League returns to Gibsonville NC's Mid Atlantic Sportatorium on Saturday May 11th for a full card of pro wrestling fun! Details, tickets, directions and more at CWFtickets.com!
(From Greensboro) Exit Interstate 40/85 on exit 138, making a left turn at the end of the exit onto Highway 61. At the signal, turn right onto Highway 70. Make a left turn at the signal at Springwood Church Road, which turns into Springwood Ave. The Mid Atlantic Sportatorium is located on the right hand side of Springwood about a mile from Highway 70.
Or GPS us at: 1001 Springwood Ave. #15 Gibsonville NC
The text, photos and original graphics on the IndyInsiders.com websites are copyright ©IndyInsiders.com, thus they are NOT public domain nor may they be used without expressed written permission. All rights reserved.